Joining ESTICE implies choosing a programme where the international outlook is a way of life. This means:
- 50% of the courses taught in a foreign language right from year 1, reaching 80% in the Master programme.
- Anglo-Saxon approach to learning and teaching
- International and multi-cultural dimension of the business world inherent in the courses offered (for ex: Intercultural
management, International media analysis, Doing Business in the World…)
- 35 international staff members
- International charity and humanitarian events co-organized by students (Supporting education in Guatemala, Funding a school
- Students coming from various countries and cultures, with 25 nationalities represented and 16 languages spoken
- A department responsible for developing international relations
- International study projects (for ex: Cooperation between ESTICE and Finnish students aimed at developing their international
managerial skills in the 1st year of Master’s degree, Humanitarian Student project in 2nd year)
- Academic partners all over the world (United States, Korea, Germany, Hong-Kong…)
- Students from our partner universities on an academic exchange attending classes
– International experience right from year 1 (volunteering or working in an English-speaking country)
- The chance of spending up to 20 months abroad during the 5 years at ESTICE.
ESTICE – International Business School est une école de commerce international post-bac membre de l'Université Catholique de Lille.